The idea is that the charm store is growing a lot since the original api
was done. It's gaining a first class entity in bundles, it'll be growing
identity support, search functionality, and other metadata. The api space
is growing and needs to be able to be consistent with other tools as they're
pulled together to provide a single JAAS api.

Now is a good time to revisit how the api would look today if we knew then
what we all know now and see coming. The work here is meant to bring
together the apis of the store, charmworld, and future tasks.

We appreciate feedback in making it the best and most clear api we can put
together that can stand up to the next years of work.

Rick