On 4 March 2015 at 17:23, Eric Snow <eric.s...@canonical.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Nate Finch <nate.fi...@canonical.com> wrote:
>> My suggested solution is that we do what we do for all the rest of the
>> providers, which is to make the user give us authentication credentials in
>> the environments.yaml file, and we just use that, and not create anything
>> ourselves.

That is currently the advice in the documentation - to generate a new
key and explicitly provide it in the environments.yaml. I think if we
removed the default action (using the default ssh key) that would be
fine, as long as there was a suitable error message. It isn't as
though users will have to configure it every day, it's a one-time
inconvenience, but one that doesn't make any unnecessary assumptions.