There is a bug about us defaulting to uploading the user's private id_rsa
ssh key to joyent as a part of bootstrapping a new server.  This is
obviously a bad thing.  bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1415671

However, the proposed solution (generate our own key and use that) doesn't
work in practice, because we still need to authenticate with joyent to
upload the key, which means hoping the user's default ssh key works (and
assuming it's ok for us to just try it).

My suggested solution is that we do what we do for all the rest of the
providers, which is to make the user give us authentication credentials in
the environments.yaml file, and we just use that, and not create anything
ourselves.

Thoughts welcome.

-Nate