Thank you for all the responses. Glad to be a part of the ~charmers team.

--
David Ames

On 03/21/2016 09:45 AM, Marco Ceppi wrote:
Well, an outstanding turnout, thank you everyone for your feedback. With
more than two +1 from existing charmers welcome thedac!

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 11:41 AM James Page <james.p...@canonical.com>