On 12/06/16 21:00, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
 From an upgrade point of view, I would focus on the migration
capability, because that provides the cleanest semantics. If we have
everything we need there and upgrades happen to work from b9 onwards,
then that's great, but please communicate that I will not hesitate to
make breaking changes until we are in RC if that's the right thing to do
for 2.0. I'll call the RC when I think the experience is crisp - we have
made huge strides in the pat weeks in that regard, let's not slow down now.

Unfortunately, migrations is a piece of work that isn't yet ready. We are working on it, but it won't be ready for a number of weeks yet.

Tim