Hi folks,

Due to a change I landed without fully thinking through the implications, the reverting of said change has pushed us out a day.

I was trying to add consistency to the wire-protocol that Juju uses by changing the serialisation names. Thinking that we were still in the "we don't need no backward compatibility phase" I made this change without bumping the facade versions. This would have broken all the API users. This is what we are backing out.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tim