On Aug 2, 2016 6:08 PM, "Nate Finch" <nate.fi...@canonical.com> wrote:

> To make a PR from the CLI using hub, make sure the repo you want to PR
against is the git remote called origin, then you can make a PR with your
current branch by just doing

> hub pull-request
>
> This will open an editor to write the PR message, or you can use -m just
like with git commit.

> -Nate

So my "upstream" is github.com/juju/juju but my "origin" is
github.com/jameinel/juju. I would be concerned to set the former as an
origin because as a lead I *do* have the ability to push to the master
branch. I really don't want to do that by accident.

Is there a configuration I can do differently? I would think github would
recognize a "this is where I publish my branches" separately from "this is
where I integrate them". I thought that was origin vs upstream.

John
=:->