One thing review board does better is use gutter indicators so as not to
interrupt the flow of reading the code with huge comment blocks. It also seems
much better at allowing previous commits with comments to be viewed in their
entirety. And it allows the reviewer to differentiate between issues and
comments (ie fix this vs take note of this), plus it allows the notion of
marking stuff as fixed vs dropped, with a reason for dropping if needed. So the
github improvements are nice but there's still a large and significant gap that
is yet to be filled. I for one would miss all the features reviewboard offers.
Unless there's a way of doing the same thing in github that I'm not aware of.