Would it be feasible and/or benefitial to have some sort of rating
system for the plugins, with those that get the most support being
merged into juju-core (assuming there wouldn't be some upcoming
functionality that would make the plugin no-longer-useful)? I see that
as a great way to improve Juju's core functionality gradually without
having to worry about tackling a possible issue later where plugin X
that could've been merged is now out-of-date.