I think it really depends on how big the plugins are.. most of the ones in
that repo are of the single page variety. i've got several plugins which
are a bit on the larger side (half-dozen to a dozen files) and benefit from
their own repo (bug tracking, etc). Ideally we could just have a page in
the docs that people could submit pull requests for as new plugins emerge.
re centralized plugin management, seems a bit down the road, juju plugins
can be written in any language, while sublime tended to gravitate towards
python for plugins.

-k