On 18 November 2014 09:25, Marco Ceppi <ma...@ondina.co> wrote:
> I have a few charms that expect /mnt to be the ephemeral disk, while it
> wouldn't be a huge headache and I certainly wouldn't want to stand in the
> way of progress. It won't be trivial and I'll start to devise a way to test
> all the charms so we can get a count of charms that expect /mnt to exist.
> This should be a good starting place for how much effort would be required
> to accommodate this new feature.

Would any charm that expected this work on other providers like
OpenStack? If so then relying on this, rather than using tools like
the block storage broker or old-skool explicit manual mounting, could
be considered a bug for the test runners to pick up.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bis...@canonical.com>