Hi folks,

I'm completely new to juju so any help is appreciated.

I'm trying to create a hadoop/analytics-type platform.

I've managed to install the 'data-analytics-with-sql-like' bundle
(using this command)

    juju quickstart
bundle:data-analytics-with-sql-like/data-analytics-with-sql-like

This is very impressive, and gives me virtually everything that I want
(hadoop, hive, etc) - but I also need Spark.

The Spark charm (http://manage.jujucharms.com/~asanjar/trusty/spark)
and bundle (http://manage.jujucharms.com/bundle/~asanjar/spark/spark-cluster
)
however do not seem stable or available and I can't figure out how to
install them.

Should I just download and install the Spark tar-ball on the nodes
in my AWS cluster, or is there a better way to do this ?

Thanks in advance,

Ken