Hi all,

I tried to deploy OpenStack HA by juju-deployer on several physical
machines. (with MAAS)

When the OSs on those physical machines are installed in SSD, deploy
OpenStack by juju-deployer will be success.

But if the OSs are installed in regular HDDs, deploy OpenStack by
juju-deployer always failed.

I used the same configuration file to deploy on different type of disks,
and I got the different results. It really surprised me when I got these
results.

Is SSD required if deploy a lot of charms simultaneously(e.g. OpenStack HA)
by juju-deployer?

By the way, my OpenStack deploy configuration contains 20 charms and more
than 60 relations, is that matter?

Thanks for your response in advanced.

Sincerely yours,
Leon