Hello 建铭

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 4:57 PM, 曾建銘 <godl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to deploy OpenStack HA by juju-deployer on several physical
> machines. (with MAAS)
>
> When the OSs on those physical machines are installed in SSD, deploy
> OpenStack by juju-deployer will be success.
>
> But if the OSs are installed in regular HDDs, deploy OpenStack by
> juju-deployer always failed.
>
> I used the same configuration file to deploy on different type of disks, and
> I got the different results. It really surprised me when I got these
> results.
>
> Is SSD required if deploy a lot of charms simultaneously(e.g. OpenStack HA)
> by juju-deployer?

juju-deployer has the options to set the delays when adding relations,
deploy services etc, so it's worth to try to set different delays for
both services deployment and add relations.

> By the way, my OpenStack deploy configuration contains 20 charms and more
> than 60 relations, is that matter?
>
> Thanks for your response in advanced.

Do you have the error logs, so that we can see where is the problem?
Or is it possible to post your bundle file?

> Sincerely yours,
> Leon

Ray Wang
Canonical  www.canonical.com | Ubuntu  www.ubuntu.com