On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:39 AM Tom Barber <t...@analytical-labs.com> wrote:

> I tend to agree with Ryan, I think the ideas are reasonably sound,
> although I'm not sure about the "every charm should be part of a bundle"
> policy, but I certainly don't think you should discourage testing at charm
> level the encapsulation can be useful, and you can never have too many
> tests!

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I want to clarify since I did a
terrible job explaining that I don't wish to stop Amulet tests in charm but
instead really focus on driving unittests in charms - and less charms but
more Layers. This will allow for quicker iterations and faster dev/test
cycles.

> I'm
> +0.5 for charms part of a bundle expectation
> -1 for discouraging charm tests

Want to caveat again, charm tests would be one or the two (or both)
[unittest, amulet]

> My 2 cents.

Thanks!