From:   Daniel Bartholomew <db...@mariadb.com>
To:     Rajith P Venkata/India/IBM@IBMIN
Cc:     juju <juju@lists.ubuntu.com>
Date:   11-06-16 01:40 AM
Subject:        Re: issue for other charms after installing mariadb 5.5

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Rajith P Venkata <rajith...@in.ibm.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for below information, after deploying Mariadb 5.5 , we are not
able
> to add any new charm we are getting  below error if we deploy any charm
> after Mariadb 5.5 charm.
>
> http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mariadb/repo/5.5/ubuntu/dists/trusty/InRelease
>
>  Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-ppc64el/Packages' in Release
> file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)
>
> As a workaround I  had tried to comment the below url, in
> /etc/apt/sources.list, which helped to proceed with my charm.

deb http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mariadb/repo/5.5/ubuntu  trusty main

Leave the above uncommented in your sources.list

> and in sources.list we have below url commented:
> # deb-src http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mariadb/repo/5.5/ubuntu  trusty main

There was an error in the 5.5 repository. Basically, the metadata and
some of the Power8 packages were missing. It should be good now. Can
you check?

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew, MariaDB Release Manager
MariaDB | http://mariadb.com