Do we have an update on when this bug will be fixed as this is required
for OSM release 1.

Regards,
Philip

On Thu, 2016-08-18 at 15:38 +0000, Rick Harding wrote:
> > Thanks Adam, that's in flight and I'll make sure to reach out once
that lands.

> > On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 11:00 AM Adam Israel <adam.israel@canonical.c
om> wrote:
> > Hi Rick,
bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1611514

> > Thanks!

been busy breaking things and currently don't have a working
Azure in our trunk.
the process uncovered changes in our code that need to happen to
help bring things back to fully functional. We've also uncovered
a race in our use of the Azure APIs that is currently in
progress. Due to this flux we've not had a passing build on Azure
since beta15.

confident we'll have everything set for next week. We're excited
because the new Azure tooling will allow us to improve the Azure
user experience for Juju 2.0.

fix-committed) this week and a daily build that does not work on
Azure is ok for your needs please let us know and we'll force a
daily build update for this week.