Hey Philip,

I was negligent in updating the bug, so I apologize. Here's an update: I had to
fix a few other things before I could land a proper fix. Since yesterday, I
have once again been working on this. I'm planning on landing a fix by tomorrow
which should make the cut for beta16, also to be cut tomorrow.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

--
Katherine