Hi Siva,

In Juju, and especially with Cinder plugins, you can deploy multiple copies
of the Juju charm and relate them. Each application deployed is equivalent
to the scope of a SAN cluster:

juju deploy cinder
juju deploy your-charm san1
juju deploy your-charm san2

juju add-relation cinder san1
juju add-relation cinder san2

Now, you can configure each of the new applications, which are teh same
copy of the charm deployed multiple times. This will add a unique backend
per charm copy which seems to be your intended use case.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi

>>> https://jujucharms.com/docs/1.25/charms-deploying#deploying-to-specific-machines-and-containers