Hi,

We have developed a "cinder-storagedriver" charm with one of our storage
array. Our charm will be similar to "cinder-ceph". Already our charm is in
public charm store.  We want to integrate our charm to "OpenStack Base
bundle" and then we want to push the bundle to Charm store.

So How can I integrate my charm to OpenStack Base bundle?

To push the bundle to charm store,  Can I follow the same procedure as we
followed for pushing our charm to  store?.

And Once we have the Bundle in the public Charm store , before deploying
the  bundle can we set configuration parameters externally using "juju
deploy bundle-name set-config  key=value,......" command?

Because while integrating our charm with "OpenStack base bundle" we will
provide default configuration values[Like San IP, San Password ,San
user,....]  to our charm.

I request you please provide me the detailed information. If possible
please provide me examples.