Why can he not upload the resources? We have several mechanisms in place to
allow for gating charms based on things like "accepting terms", and a
general policy that "juju deploy SOFTWARE" should actually get you SOFTWARE
running in a functional manner. Telling people "do this deploy, but then go
get the real functional by visiting these websites" is not a good user
experience, so we're unlikely to try and polish things like "don't allow
people to see that there are 0 byte resources".

John
=:->