Thanks a lot once more Konstantinos!

I followed your advice and put my environment variables in a way
similar to what the mahout charm does. I do not think that these
changes should be made to the hadoop charm as what I am doing in this
charm is to put the necessary .jar files of giraph to the hadoop
classpath. However, I also set two hadoop properties when I run my
smoke-test which might be of interest to the developers of the hadoop
charm. See the end of this line [1].

Moreover, I have just released the latest version of my charm [2]. And
I have two more questions :)

1) Should I follow some procedure to find someone to review the charm?
2) When I release my charm I get the following warning: bugs-url is
not set.  See set command. Am I supposed to set such a bugs-url? Can I
use https://github.com/panagiotisl/bigtop/issues ?

Thanks,
Panagiotis

[1]