+1 for an interface for injecting jars into Hadoop classpath. Also give us
an interface do add additional config. It will speed up development of the
Hadoop ecosystem charms a lot.

I'd like to get Spark's dynamic resource allocation
<https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/job-scheduling.html#dynamic-resource-allocation>
working,
but that requires extra keys in yarn-site.xml and additional jars in the
classpath of the nodemanagers. Changing the Hadoop Charms for each such
application will be very time-consuming. Livy is another component I'd
really like to Charm but it also requires special config in Hadoop.

A (relation) interface to inject config and jars into Hadoop will allow me
to extend the Hadoop Charms ecosystem without having to bother you guys for
each change I need..