Hello,

Experiencing some varying results with the PostgreSQL charm, hoping to get
some validation on my use case.

I'm trying to connect different charms to the PostgreSQL charm, with each
charm requesting the same database from PostgreSQL. What I'm expecting to
happen, is for the PostgreSQL charm to create a user for each requesting
application, each user being granted access on the database that the charm
requested. This is mostly happening as I expect, minus a few gotchas.
Hopefully someone can verify that this is expected behavior.

Basically, I'm getting some inconsistent results across the board. Let me
enumerate.

1. Sometimes (feeling like 1/5ish deploys) a database is created with the
name of the application, instead of the database name the application
requested.

Here is an example of a bundle that gets deployed where each 'feed-web',
'feed-worker', and 'copy' charms all request the same database.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/24046778/

Looking into the database tables and users that have been created/granted
access shows:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/24046795/.

On line #5, you will see the rouge db. Unfortunately, that db is the one
that my 'feed-web' charm ends up getting from the pgsql interface, and ends
up in its config. This is bad, because it then uses a different database
then the rest of the apps in the stack. The rest of the charms get the
database that they requested.

2. Every ~ 1/5 deploys (odd how this keeps surfacing), I get a 'NoneType'
error when trying to access 'master.host', or 'master.uri' via relation to
the PostgreSQL charm on the firing of 'master.available'. See bug created
here -> https://bugs.launchpad.net/interface-pgsql/+bug/1666337

3. Users seem to have different access privs.

On this specific deploy, everything seems to have initialized correctly,
but my applications don't have consistent access to the database across the
board. See -> http://paste.ubuntu.com/24046732/

I'm hoping to get some verification on whether what I'm doing, and
expecting to happen is legitimate or not #3, as well as some feedback as to
what the deal is with the inconsistencies in #2 and #1.

Thanks