Hi All,

I'm quite new the juju and it's charms. On ubuntu 16.04 LTS I have juju
2.0.2 using maas (2.1.3) cloud as provider.

In maas I have configured (ready status) some machines, each one has 2 eth
ports, one with a public ip (same as juju client/controller 10.x.x.x) which
resolves to machine hostname and the other meant to be private (192.x.x.x)
and without a public gateway for instance.

When deploying any application juju gets the machine from maas and starts
using as public ip the 192.x.x.x one.

I could not find any way to deploy using the 10.x.x.x, the guide in
https://jujucharms.com/docs/2.0/network-spaces seems not appliable to my
case (spaces/network are already correctly provided by maas).

Can you please address me? Unfortunately I'm stuck with deploy
Thank you

Patrizio