Yooohoooooo!! Congrats!

I tested the GPU deployment and it worked flawlessly. I have another team
using it now, also worked OOTB.

I'll be updating all my blog posts to outline the changes.

Good job on snaps as well, it makes reconfiguration of the cluster so much
easier. I intend to do a short write up about this in a near future.

++
Sam

--
Samuel Cozannet