I wrote up a quick blog post [1] as I was tinkering with VPNs and the
OpenVPN charm [2] from the Tengu team is really nice and easy. It also does
some great work using metrics in Juju to output operational data. Running
juju metrics --all will show you how many clients are connected on each
unit. If you're a charmer, it might give you some new ideas for exposing
internal data in a really nice standard way.

I just wanted to highlight it as something really useful for folks if
you've ever found yourself wishing you had a VPN around somewhere.

1:
http://mitechie.com/blog/2017/4/12/three-reasons-you-need-to-keep-a-vpn-in-your-pocket
2: https://jujucharms.com/openvpn/

Rick