Dear all,

I am a PhD candidate of Stony Brook University, USA. My major is Applied
Mathematics. I am very excited about the opportunity to contribute to Julia
community from now on.

I have more than five-year research experience on mathematical modeling and
large-scale numerical simulation (on supercomputers), concentrated on
interface and computational fluid dynamic related problems. I am proficient
in C/C++, Matlab, algorithms, data structures, and parallel computing. I
have keen interest in playing with big data.

Among all the exciting ideas and projects, the project that caught my eyes
is:

   - Dynamic distributed execution for data parallel tasks in Julia

I will be fully engaged in completing this project during summer 2014 if
selected.

My resume or any other information can be furnished upon request. I am
looking forward to your advice on how should I proceed for GSoC 2014.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Wenlin Hu