+1 to looking at getting Julia and its dependencies into Chocolatey, have
had good experiences with it so far but not sure yet how to create new
packages.

Is there any harm in keeping debugging back-and-forth *on* the list? It's
good to have these things in public somewhere, either on a list or in a
Github issue, so people who run into it later can potentially find
solutions via Google.

(Github has the advantage of having an edit button)