@Tracy

Tracy, right now, the 'main' section of the conference will be June
26th/27th at the Gleacher
Center<http://www.chicagobooth.edu/corp/conference-facilities/gleacher>near
the loop (downtown). There will also be a Julia Hack Day open to the
community at the University of Chicago campus in Hyde Park on the 28th.

@Jason

The talks will be streamed/posted online. Not sure which service/etc, but
more to come as the conference gets closer.