Hi Cristóvão,

I'm also baffled by this. Its working for, e.g. the package itself,
RationalSimplex,jl, and SIUnits.jl, but not working for JuMP.jl, due to
that exact error.

I'm going to add a try-catch so at least it won't cause the Travis build to
go wrong.

I'll add that cd() - you are right, its a little subtle.

I'll reply here if I figure out the issue.

Thanks,
Iain