I've tried this out on a few repositories and it's great!

One issue I'm having, which is more of a travis question: I'm testing on
both release and nightlies, but adding '--code-coverage' of course breaks
the release tests, since that wasn't added until recently. Can I structure
my .travis.yml so that the coverage is run on the nightlies tests but not
release?