I'd like to try this out but after fresh install of Lighttable and then
install of Julia plugin using LT's plugin manager I restart LT and get:

Couldn't connect to Julia

ERROR: could not open file /Users/feldt/Library/Application
 in include at boot.jl:238
 in include_from_node1 at loading.jl:114
 in process_options at client.jl:303
 in _start at client.jl:389

julia is on my path and the instructions on the Jewel github page does not
help since I do not know much about LT and don't know where I should:

Either make sure julia is on your path or set the :app behaviour
(:lt.objs.langs.julia/julia-path
"/path/to/julia").

Seems it is trying to access something in the "Application support"
directory but does not handle the space in there correctly?

Would appreciate advice,

Robert Feldt