So, Light Table calls a command which looks like julia
"/Users/feldt/Library/Application
Support/LightTable/plugins/Jewel/jl/init.jl" [port] [id].

>From the looks of it finding Julia isn't the problem – it's just that Julia
itself is choking on the space and can't find the init.jl file. This is
really odd, because it works just fine on my (also OS X) system.

Can you verify that this command works from the terminal? (Leave off the
port and id, you know if it's working if you get a BoundsError()).
Presumably you're using the latest Light Table/Jewel – how about Julia
itself?