Very cool!

I also dream of having a good Voronoi code in Julia. What I'm after in
particular is dynamic construction (insertion and removal) of power
diagrams<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_diagram>(a generalization of
Voronoi diagrams with weights on the generators). To
that end, I started to try to write code to construct the exact conic hull
of integer vectors in Julia, the current and very experimental version can
be found here <https://github.com/toivoh/ConicHulls.jl>. Once you have the
conic hull, it is easy to create Voronoi/power diagrams (also on the
sphere). So far I have only addition of generators, but I would like to
support removal as well.

My plan is to write the algorithms in a parametrized way so that it is easy
to plug in different implementations of generators and predicates,
hopefully I could interface your predicates as well, if I'm allowed to.