Hi,
I'm currently in the planning phase for my GSOC 3D Visualization project,
which also means, that I need to define what the most important
visualization forms are.
I must admit, that I haven't done much plotting myself, so I would have to
guess what the really important bits are.
Instead of slavishly <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/slavishly.html>
imitating
Matlabs plot functions with some mix-ins from my side, I thought we can do
better, by getting feedback off the people, that actually plan to use 3D
plotting in Julia!
It would help me a lot, if you could specify what you need exactly in great
detail.
Just tell me what you hate about current solutions, what features you
really like, the format of your data, how you like to work, etc...
Like this, I can find out what needs to be done in order to visualize your
data, rate the importance and difficulty and than decide in which order I
implement the different plotting capabilities.
Any feedback, ideas and comments are welcome!

Best wishes,
Simon