I did add the julialang.org/blog feed to Julia Bloggers already. The
attribution is a bit messed up because they are re-directing their feed
using Feedburner, then Feedburner re-directs to the actual URL; I'll try to
figure out how to get the attribution to point directly to the blog post.

Here are the posts from the official blog:

http://www.juliabloggers.com/author/julia-developers/