The full-text search does not treat us well. The intent is for it to work,
and it used to at one point. We don't have any direct control over RTD's
indexer; I recently made a commit which adds the "document" class to the
main text body, based on
https://github.com/rtfd/readthedocs.org/issues/225. However, it is possible
that (a) we haven't been reindexed yet after making that change, or (b) it
doesn't actually work.