You can actually start running it immediately for any package that does
claim to be 0.2 compatible. If they are not compatible, they should not use
any functionality that is deprecated in 0.3.

The best option will probably be to run PkgEvaluator with deprecations
removed (a few weeks before the deprecations is actually removed), so that
it opens issues for packages that will cause trouble.

Ivar