It still needs relative imports with one dot:

julia> module A
       module B
       foo()=4
       export foo
       end
       using .B
       foo()
       end

Which is a bit odd.  Because at the REPL, which is in module Main, this
is not needed.  This both works:

julia> module T
       end

julia> using .T

julia> module U
       end

julia> using U

Does anyone know why this difference is?