Oh, man. I'm sorry but that makes my eyes bleed. Why can't we just
associate the literal content of the comments with the appropriate function
objects and other bindings and then leave the interpretation of those
blocks of text to the presentation layer? I don't see much to be gained by
making this completely programmable.