Hi there,

Apologies first if this is clearly documented somewhere.  I'm new to Julia
so I'm still getting used to things like package management.

I am building new MongoDB bindings for Julia (the existing ones at
pkg.julialang.org appear to be abandoned) and I was hoping I would be able
to make use of Julia's great testing framework.

In order to do this well I believe that I need to specify a build.jl that
only applies to the tests. The specific case is that the bindings module
only needs to build the Mongo C client library to run, but in order to test
the client you need to build MongoDB itself.  Then, the test would run an
instance of the database using a temporary directory etc. and test against
that.

Is there a way to do specify a build.jl that is only used for testing?  Or
do I currently have to had MongoDB itself to the top level deps/build.jl?

Thanks in advance for any help!