Assuming you're using the Travis testing framework, one way to handle this
would be to modify the .travis.yml to install MongoDB.  For the Linux
build, it would be easiest if you installed the Debian package, although it
seems that Mongo itself also has packages you could install.

Here's an example using VideoIO which installs various libav packages:

    https://github.com/kmsquire/VideoIO.jl/blob/master/.travis.yml

If you haven't done so yet, you'll also have to configure the repository to
use Travis testing.

The config above is only for Linux testing.  It should be possible to
configure something for OSX, but I'm not sure how that's done.  Windows
testing is less common, but I think a few packages are set up using
Appveyor.

Cheers,
   Kevin