Although I believe Jiahao is looking for someone to step up and take charge of
a "this week in Julia" publication. Hans, since you want this information
yourself, you've just made yourself the perfect candidate.

As that pulse link that Adam forwarded shows, there is a _lot_ of material to
cover just in the last week, much of it pretty darn revolutionary. So I'm sure
you'll be very busy writing it all up :-).

--Tim