Hi,
pretty cool package =)
I saw, that you implemented your own point type.
This is exactly the reason, why I pledge for good support of fixed size
arrays, with different names and accessors, but all under the same
interface.
Right now, to use your package with my OpenGL packages, I'd need to write
extra functions just to support your custom point type.
If they'd be all under the same interface, with all of the linear algebra
functions defined on them, it'd become completely painless to integrate
your package, and you could still use custom point types with all the
accessors you like.
Here is a discussion on github concerning this:
https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/pull/7568
Hope we can solve this early on, before the fragmentation becomes even
bigger.

Best,
Simon