One thing I need quite often is the "block selection mode".
For instance adding the same characters in front of several lines, or
deleting or adding commas in all lines of a data table.
I know how to do this with TextMate or Kate, but generally have
difficulties finding it in a new editor.
For example how to do this with Atom, Sublime, or Brackets? Thanks.