Daniel: I think your hunch is probably correct; LT's internal architecture
is very powerful and very flexible, but that comes at a cost of complexity
which (for now at least) isn't hidden from the end user as well as it could
be. It's interesting to hear that perspective on Sublime vs. Atom – I'll
have to take a look at how configuration is handled in both.

Petr: You shouldn't need to connect to Julia explicitly, just `C-Enter` on
something you want to evaluate and a client will boot up for you. If you've
got the Juno plugin installed, a Julia client will boot up for you at start
up which speeds things along. If you want to test this just try `C-N` for a
new file and evaluate `2+2` or something simple like that, but opening up
an existing file should work just as well. I'm working on a mini tutorial
that should soften the learning curve here a bit.