> Thank you for these ideas. I particularly like how to use unicode - I may
need to learn how to do this.

The manual has some sections on Unicode input using LaTeX-like tab
completion syntax.

> Having to manually write out all these loops is a bit of a pain. Is
@devec not doing the job?

I haven't really tried.

> You seem to say that I shouldn't use the return keyword - I like for
readability. But is there a Julia style guide I should start following?

All I mean is that it's not strictly required if all you do is return the
value of the last statement. We don't really have a style guide.

Thanks,

Jiahao Chen
Staff Research Scientist
MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory