Interesting. I'll have to check out these links. Started on one of the
presentations. Glad to know that he's fairly involved in the London Julia
community. Would love to meet some time. I feel like the process of getting
reviewers might be more effective if he reached out directly. Malcolm, this
is an invite: if you read this, email me, let's chat :-)