I would have a "buy 3 year membership" paypal button for $50 on the
julia front page.  this way, you also will have some running list of
people particularly interested in the language.  if this exists, I
will join.

----
Ivo Welch (ivo.we...@gmail.com)
http://www.ivo-welch.info/
J. Fred Weston Distinguished Professor of Finance
Anderson School at UCLA, C519
Director, UCLA Anderson Fink Center for Finance and Investments
Free Finance Textbook, http://book.ivo-welch.info/
Exec Editor, Critical Finance Review, http://www.critical-finance-review.org/
Editor and Publisher, FAMe, http://www.fame-jagazine.com/